The 6 Week Warrior Challenge
Next Challenge Starts January 21st
East Greenwich, RI
The 6 Week Warrior Challenge is meant to kick-start YOU back into a better life. In 6 short weeks, you can truly transform your body, diet, and mindset.
We only offered this program few times a year to people who are ready to burn fat, build muscle, and feel great again.
Made for You
- You don’t want to waste time at the gym, using machines that don’t get you the results you want.
- You don’t want huge classes that are difficult to follow along with and lack personal attention.
- You wish you had more energy!
- You want to be stronger and have more muscle!
- You’re ready to get your body confidence back!
- You want a fitness program that is scientifically proven to work, and run by friendly, fun Rhode Islanders just like yourself!
Who We Are
We’re Neil and Carrie, a husband-and-wife team of trainers. We run TFW West Bay to help YOU be the best you can be. You will always get personal attention from us as we guide you on each exercise and help you track your progress. See why our students love us!
This workout was created to be fast but highly effective. With our unique program you will be burning fat not just during but after a workout session. We have helped dozens of people around Rhode Island. Scroll down to see some real results!
The RESULTS Speak for Themselves!
These are REAL TFW Students!
This program WORKS.
What we need from you is your commitment to seeing that change in yourself. This is a 6 week program that includes a nutritional SHRED (recipes and plan included!).
WE KNOW HOW TO GET RESULTS.
- 6 weeks of classes, 3 times a week at our facility in East Greenwich.
- A positive attitude.
- That’s it
This program includes:
A customized fitness plan just for you
A private In-Body assessment to measure results
Nutritional Guidance (recipes included!)
One-on-one attention from a dedicated coach
Stretch and warm up instructions to reduce risk of injury
Personalized fitness skill training
Access to our members-only Facebook group